Oooppss Teka Muna ! May pakulo ako .. here's Kaizer's Free Mobile Txt to Everyone!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MY EXPECTATIONS TO MY COMPUTER TEACHER



My Expectations to my Computer Teacher are being somebody whom I can communicate with, teaches in a way that I could understand easily, who can give me more knowledge about this field of computer and would enhance my perseverance to  strive this subject and the patience that controls her anger to give me/us a quality computer education.

I expect to my teacher that she would try all her best just to sustain our technology knowledge and give some more exciting activities or any way to give a meaningful and demonstrative teaching to us.

As a student, I know that being a mentor is not that easy but in my perception, I expect that my teacher can assure and give me/us a remarkable lesson and extending knowledge that we will bring to our near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment